Monday, March 16, 2015

30-Day Beach Body Challenge

So, I finally got roped into a 30-Day Beach Body Challenge. I've been using Beach Body programs for years and often get told "You should be a Coach"; "You need to be a Coach"...blah blah blah. Not that I don't appreciate the compliments, I'm just too crazy-busy to put any other sort of "business" on my plate. I do the programs for my personal results, not the Tier-level performance.

Anyway, this challenge came at the right time because it's pretty much been the direction I've wanted to head with my workouts before summer. I wanted to still do 5-6 days a week strength-training at the gym and then I also wanted to do a Beach Body DVD, like Insanity or T25 at night after the kids go to bed. This, my friends, is what I call "taking it up a notch". So now I have a little group to hold me accountable. It starts today.

THE PLAN

Here's a snippet of my workout plans for this week {it worked so well to write it out like this last week that I had to do it again}:


You can see at the top I already had Insanity planned in there!

Today I'll be doing the gym sesh as described above and then tonight I'll do Insanity: Plyometric Cardio Circuit.

Monday
Legs/Glutes
Insanity: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Tuesday
Back/Shoulders/Abs
Insanity: Cardio Power & Resistance

Wednesday
Legs/Glutes
Insanity: Pure Cardio

Thursday
Chest/Tri's/Abs
Insanity: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Friday
REST

Saturday
Legs/Glutes
Insanity: Cardio Power & Resistance or a Run

Sunday
Back/Shoulders/Abs
Insanity: Pure Cardio or a Run

Wish me luck, and if you are a Beach Body program owner, I encourage you to take on the challenge as well!



signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

No comments: