Monday, September 9, 2013

Some News...

I apologize for my absence this last couple of weeks. I've still been a loyal "gym bunny" and all...but the blogging has gotten away from me - at least over here. My husband and I actually found out some big news last week:


So yeah...eventually my workouts will have to change...but I do wholeheartedly plan on working out this entire pregnancy - God willing that nothing happens to keep me from it. So far, I've been keeping good with my goal to workout every morning after dropping the kids off to school; before I head to work. 

This next nine months, I plan to post here about fit pregnancy along with regular fitness stuff, so any of you gals that are preggers may benefit from reading!

Anyway, that's all I've got for right now...hope you will follow along with me on this fit pregnancy journey.


signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

No comments: