Monday, January 6, 2014

Pregnancy Weekly Workout Plan

Happy Monday!

I am happy to report that I did as I said I would and I rejoined my gym on Saturday. In fact, quite possibly as you are reading this, I am at the gym doing Monday's workout listed below. I have to get out the door at 6:30am to get to the gym next to my work by 7:00am, so I am having to wake up an hour earlier now - at 5:30am - but I know it's well worth it.

I've gone ahead and made a template of my weekly workout plan for anyone that may be interested. I plan to stick to this for the rest of the pregnancy. As opposed to non-pregnant workouts, this workout routine is going to be generally the same week-to-week, since as a prego, I'm basically just working to maintain what I can, and not lose weight. Regardless, this is still a good workout plan to follow when not pregnant, the only thing I would suggest is changing it up every couple of weeks, either by incorporating new exercises or adding weight and reps.



It feels so good to be back in the gym...it really helps with the pregnancy fatigue and moodiness and I really hope it makes getting my pre-baby body back a lot easier and a lot quicker.

Happy Workout!

signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

No comments: