Friday, August 22, 2014

My Morning Workout Schedule

I am so glad to be back on a regular morning workout schedule. It has definitely been a challenge working in fitness this summer between newborn, 4yo and 8yo...I managed to do very well, but some days I had to throw in the towel.

Right now, I get my oldest dropped off to school at 7-7:10am. My gym is right across the street, so it makes it very convenient to go afterward. However, the gym childcare does not open until 8am...which left me about an hour to kill. The first couple days this week, I would just take Breckin and Farrah to the recreation department playground next to the schools, which was fine. But then I had an epiphany the other day and realized I could totally be using that time to get some of my workout in - if I brought the double jogging stroller with us in the mornings! Where Tanner goes to school is a very nice subdivision with walking trails, so it was perfect. I could just park at the gym, start walking/jogging from there and kill the hour, then hit the gym for my strength training. Perfect.

I get out of the gym by 9am and we head home. It has been going swimmingly...and I feel like I'm getting a lot more cardio in this way too!


 
I'm hoping this is the start of some major postpartum weightloss! I've still got about 20 lbs to go and it's killing me! Ha!


signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

No comments: