Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cut The Slack & Cut Those Abs

 


I've been SLACK on my Pinterest Fitness Board Challenge! Need to get back on that...today's pin is:

abs #pinterestfitnessboardchallenge at www.thegymbunny.com

Good, I felt I needed to work some abs today. Adding this to my gym routine tonight.

{Psst - you really need to join in on this fitness challenge - head to your fitness pin board, pick a pin and get 'er done!}

And tonight's dinner is going to be a healthy one - something I pinned the other day:

{source}
Yum. What's on your menu tonight?


signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

2 comments:

ALLIE NYC said...

Keep up the good work! My friend Angela went from a size 14 to a size 4 in 18 months doing it the old fashioned way. Eating healthy and working out 5 days a week and now she is training to compete in figure competitions!

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Unknown said...

How awesome for your friend! I would love to do a figure contest. The old-fashioned way is the best way, for sure!