Monday, July 8, 2013

The Pinterest Fitness Board Challenge

OK, let's be honest...you know the deal...just about everyone who has a Pinterest account also has one of their pin boards dedicated to fitness. And you know the running jokes out there about it:

Funny Confession Ecard: Yes, I am working on my diet and exercise plan on Pinterest... While eating an Icee...and thin mints. Don't judge me.

Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: Pinterest; Where I spend my days drooling over pictures of fitness models & comfort food.

Funny Confession Ecard: I'm so exhausted from working-out all week long posting work-outs on Pinterest.

Pinterest: Thank you for making me want to workout like a complete psycho and eat desserts all night... simultaneously.

Yep, you get it. You pin the workouts, but do you ever really DO them?

I have 196 fitness pins on my I ♥ Fitness board on Pinterest - some are just motivational quotes and such, you know, but some are some really great workout ideas. While I've done a few, I definitely haven't tried nearly enough, or nearly close to all.



What is the point of pinning the workouts if I never end up doing them?????!!!!

Well, that stops here, people. I'm going to challenge myself...and I'm also presenting this challenge to you.




Do ONE Pinterest workout from your board per day until you have done them all. {You never know, you may discover one you really like and want to use a lot!}

I will keep you updated on my challenge progress - and which "pins" I'm doing each day. You are highly encouraged to present this challenge to your followers on your blog. All I ask is the following:

1. You use the "Pinterest Fitness Board Challenge" Logo in your post and/or your blog's sidebar and link back to The Gym Bunny. Link your post to the linky tool below. You may also link your Twitter and Facebook so we can all follow each other through this challenge.

2. You follow my blog via one or more of the following {all links in column to the right}:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter - use #pinterestfitnessboardchallenge on any post pertaining to the challenge
  • BlogLovin 
3. You recommend your followers to follow me as they join in on the challenge as well.
As you complete each pin on your board, add the hashtag #pinterestfitnessboardchallenge to your pin's description. 
4. Make update posts on your blog to let us know how you're doing, what you're doing - and even post the pins themselves in your post for us to see - maybe we'll find a new workout pin to add to our boards for the challenge! 

5. Have fun and stay motivated!

So that's it! It's really not a lot - it's up to you! If you don't yet have a fitness board on your Pinterest page, I recommend that you create one! 

So here is the first pin on my pinboard that I plan on taking on today {and it's a doozie}:

 http://cdn.iowagirleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Fitness.jpg?cdnrequest

Feel free to pin this one to your board and take it on as well! Good luck!


signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

No comments: