Friday, July 12, 2013

Target Activewear & BOGO / Free Shipping Over $50

I love love love Target's activewear selection these days, don't you? I'm a fan of the Champion brand they sell, as well as a few of the others they carry. And right now, online they are having a BOGO 50% off sale and also free shipping on orders over $50.

Here are a few of my personal faves right now:


I love the idea of the built-in sports bra and this looks so comfy.

C9 by Champion® Women's Fit and Flare Tank

I tried this one on the other day, and it is actually really flattering. The length is just right too.

C9 by Champion® Women's Mesh Short with Compression

These shorts are great for running. Definitely taking advantage of the BOGO 50% off to have a few pairs for my training runs!

C9 by Champion® Women's Seamless Racer Bra
This is by far my favorite sport bra. Reasonably priced, comfortable and great support. I stock up when there's a sale - and this BOGO sale is one of the best sales I've seen on them!

Take a look at Target's online collection of activewear. What are your favorite pieces?


signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

No comments: