Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Gym Session: June 4

Hey y'all - here's my workout of the day - feel free to use it, tweak it, or let me know what you plan on doing! Happy Tuesday!

Gym Session ::: Tuesday, June 4th ::: Biceps/Triceps/Chest/Abs Day

Cardio :: Treadmill :: 30 min at a 9-10 min mile pace
Planks :: 3 sets holding for 1 min ea set
Stability Ball Crunches {Obliques and Center} :: 3 sets / 15 rep ea side
Medicine Ball Russian Twists :: 3 sets / 20 reps ea side w/15 lb ball
Chest Press :: 3 sets / 15 reps w/30 lb BB
Chest Fly :: 3 sets / 15 reps at 50 lbs
SUPER SET
Tricep Kickbacks :: 3 sets/15 reps w/12-15 lb DB
Barbell Bicep Curls :: 3 sets / 15 reps w/30 lb BB
COMPOUND SET
Tricep Extension :: 3 sets/15 reps w/15-20 lb DB
Tricep Dips :: 3 sets / 25 reps
SUPER SET
Incline Curls :: 3 sets / 15 reps w/12-15 lb DB
Tricep Pulldown :: 3 sets / 15 reps at 30 lbs

I typically don't lift too heavy on my arms because I like to go for a few more reps at less weight to achieve the lean muscle look. Naturally, my arms don't really put on weight of any sort - be it fat, or muscle...so I just aim for them to be tight and toned. I also don't do a lot of bicep work because when I do my Shoulder/Back Day, they will also get worked.

{source}

Happy Workout!



signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

No comments: