Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gym Session: June 25

I haven't done one of these posts since before my Florida vacation!

Today I'm working my Back, Shoulders and Abs - feel free to use this workout for yourself and/or tweak it to fit your needs. I also think I'll be jammin' to a Michael Jackson playlist in remembrance of his passing on this day four years ago.

Gym Session ::: Tuesday, June 25th ::: Back/Shoulders/Abs Day

Cardio :: Elliptical :: 30 min
SUPER SET
Front Shoulder Raise ::  3 sets / 15 reps / 8 lb DBs
Dumbbell Lateral Raise :: 3 sets / 15 reps / 8 lb DBs
Bent-Over Barbell Row :: 3 sets / 15 reps / 30 lb BB
Shoulder Press :: 3 sets / 15 reps / 12 lb DBs
Lat Pull Down :; 3 sets / 15 reps / 50 lbs
Back Extensions :: 3 sets / 15 reps / holding 5-10 lb plate
Planks :: 3 sets holding for 1 min ea set
Stability Ball Crunches {Obliques and Center} :: 3 sets / 15 rep ea side
Medicine Ball Russian Twists :: 3 sets / 20 reps ea side w/15 lb ball

Hope you have a great workout today!

{source}


signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

No comments: