Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Why You Should Use Weight Gloves

Hey y'all - I'm here to tell you about an important item I carry every time I hit the gym --- weight gloves.

Here are my reasons why you should have a pair in your gym bag too:

1. Prevent Callouses

Strength training is an important part of anyone's fitness routine. But that metal or plastic-y exterior of the weights can wreak havoc on your hands.


http://buyprogrips.com/wp-content/uploads/how-to-treat-calloused-hands.jpg
{source}

{source}


Wearing weight gloves can prevent this painful and not-so-good-looking problem.


2. Better Grip

Many glove options provide a better grip for you - making it less likely to slip on the bar or drop a dumbbell. Many are moisture-wicking to keep hand sweat at bay.

{source}


And here are some that I recommend, if you're looking for your own pair:

PINK/BLACK
{GoFit Elite Weight Lifting Gloves}



signature - gym bunny photo signatureforposts.jpg

No comments: